March 2, 2011

Are there any other names used to identify Neurotologists?

Yes. Neurotologists are also sometimes referred to as Otologists (otology is the study of the ear) or as Skull Base Surgeons (because the ear happens to be situated at the base or floor of the human skull).


Related articles